Rates & Insurance
- $130 – 50 min session for individual (incl. GST)
- $200 – 80 min couples/relationship/family counselling (incl. GST)
Fees are set in accordance with the fee schedule provided by the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors, however, I offer a set amount of sliding scale and lower cost spaces for clients with significant financial barriers who are also experiencing challenges accessing qualified counselling. Please inquire about the availability of these spots should this apply to you.
As a Registered Clinical Counsellor and Registered Social Worker, my services are covered by the majority of extended benefits plans. Please confirm coverage with your provider. You will receive a receipt for my services that you may submit to your extended health benefits provider for reimbursement. Fees that are not covered are tax-deductible as a medical expense.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, Etransfer and any major credit card. Payment is due at the start of the session for online counselling and Etranfers; in-person payments can be made at the end of the session. Alternatively, should you wish to do so, you can keep a credit card on file that will automatically be billed at the end of a session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand, 48 hours is preferred. If you cancel inside of the 24 hour period, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!