Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use some support, new tools or skills to navigate what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could help you deepen your understanding of why you feel this way
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings with full presence
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of numerous advantages but if you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, the amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and the timing of your sessions, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for individual therapy services. Please reach out to me today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.